AKARI Near Infrared Asteroid Spectral Catalog Ver.1Release date: 30 Nov 2018
Last update: 13 Feb 2019
Users' contribution data
This catalogue is produced and provided by a user group (Usui et al., 2018) as a part of their research project; AKARI/IRC Near-Infrared Asteroid Spectroscopic Survey: AcuA-spec.
It is the user group who will take responsibility of the contents of the catalogue. AKARI helpdesk (see below for contact address) is pleased to forward your inquiry and comments to the group.
- ReadMe.txt (13 Feb 2019 Reference updated)
Description of data files, file formats, contents, and caveats for the users are presented. Users of the catalogue are strongly recommended to read this note prior to playing with the data.
Following papers describes details of the data processing and calibration, and the resulted data.
- Usui et al., 2019, PASJ, in press [ADS] [arXiv]
- AKARI Near Infrared Asteroid Spectral Catalog Ver.1 [tar+gz (380 kB)]
- List of Targets (included in the above package)
- Flux data files (included in the above package)
- Reflectance data files (included in the above package)
The use of this catalogue for the scientific analysis should follow the guidelines for publication.