Publishing ResultsLast update: 20 February 2019
AKARI related publications
- By Year
- AKARI on ADS
- AKARI special issues
- AKARI conference proceedings
- The Cosmic Wheel and the Legacy of the AKARI archive: from galaxies and stars to planets and life (October 17–20, 2017 at the University of Tokyo, Tokyo Japan)
- The Universe in the Light of AKARI and Synergy with future Large Space Telescopes (July 9–11, 2014 at University of Oxford, UK)
- Legacy of AKARI: A Panoramic View of the Dusty Universe (February 27–29, 2012 at Ramada Plaza Hotel, Jeju, Korea)
- AKARI, a Light to Illuminate the Misty Universe (February 16–19, 2009 at the University of Tokyo, Tokyo Japan)
- AKARI related theses
Guidelines for publication related to AKARI
When publishing AKARI data in a journal or proceedings, you are requested to include the following acknowledgement as a footnote to the title of your paper;
"Based on observations with AKARI, a JAXA project with the participation of ESA."
or in the acknowledgement:
"This research is based on observations with AKARI, a JAXA project with the participation of ESA."
Please refer to the relevant papers of the AKARI mission, the instrument(s) and software you use for your research.
You are kindly requested to report to the project when the paper is accepted / published. For the moment, please send the following information to the Helpdesk.
- Title of the paper
- Reference (or status)
- Preprint in PDF, or URL to the reprint